[Sca-cooks] FW: [TY] Elizabethan Turkey

Kingstaste kingstaste at comcast.net
Tue Nov 25 07:24:22 PST 2008

My kingdom list has been discussing the merits of deep-frying turkeys in the
last couple of days.  A lady asked for tips, and what she got was a long
round of "DON'T DO IT" which was not what she wanted to hear at all.   After
that, the discussion has degenerated (as these things tend to do).  I posted
this just this morning, and thought I would send it along here.  I know most
of us have seen these, but thought it might be a good way to start the
inevitable "What are you making for Thanksgiving?" discussions we usually go
through here :-)

Happy Turkey Day!

Christianna

who will be Mrs. Claus on T-Day, and enjoying the hospitality of several
tables, just not my own

  _____