[Sca-cooks] Okay, anybody doing anything unusual for Thanksgiving?

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 25 12:12:30 PST 2008

Sadly ... no.

I had some grandiose plans for doing some cool stuff.  My plans were preempted when, just after midnight Friday morning, a friend decided he had had too much of this life and removed himself from it.  The funeral is tomorrow (originally scheduled as 'prep day'.  It is a five and a half hour drive to Cody, Two or three hours to stand his flag line, and it is a five and a half hour drive back from Cody.  I should be home by 2200 tomorrow evening.

As soon as i get home from the funeral mission, I will put the turkey and chicken in the bucket to brine and throw the whole into the garage to soak prior to roasting on Thursday.  The closest I will get to unusual is the pumpkin pie that I am making with instant pumpkin flavored pudding mix.  Don't laugh ... it's good.  Fooled my mother's husband and he never eats pre-processed ANYTHING.

Drive safe all you who are driving.  Take care and be well.

Malkin
Jo (Georgia L.) Foster Never knock on Death's door.Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that. I don't want to set the world on fire, I'm just trying to light a candle.