[Sca-cooks] Cranberries and Lingonberries

Kingstaste kingstaste at comcast.net
Tue Nov 25 16:38:52 PST 2008

Hmm, I would have actually said more on the bitterness side on the
lingonberries that I had, not less than cranberries.  We may well be dealing
with the difference between two different year's crops, or we may just have
that much difference in taste buds.   We need a taste test!!!
LOL
I can see it now, you, me, and a dozen different preparations of
lingonberries and cranberries -ooooohhhhh..
Post-Thanksgiving Palate Cleansers??
:)
Christianna