[Sca-cooks] Medieval Menu Month

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 27 20:39:40 PST 2008

-----Original Message-----

>As Master A already said, assuming no wine included, the food costs would
be >between $9 and $12 per plate.  That is roughyl the same amout of food
costs
>several people here talk about using.  Do that meal for $6 or $7 cost of
>food (serena, christianna and Meridians don't count) and you might get me
> to eat your apron.

>>>Why don't we count?
>>>Befuddled Meridian Christianna

Sorry for the delay . . . 'cause I know it would be far too easy for you
guys . . . I have seen you do something too close to this challenge too many
times.  It is survival skills in South Meridies to be able to swing this.
(maybe other places, too, but I have no 1st-hand on those places)

niccolo