[Sca-cooks] Cooking for Power

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Fri Nov 28 21:00:41 PST 2008

I bet it's good! I like really dark, strong coffee! I hadn't heard, though,
until reading this thread, that LA coffee *didn't* necessarily have chicory!
Funny, isn't it? what we come to "expect" because we don't know better?
That's a good reason I love this list so much!
Of course, I like really dark chocolate, too....mmmm.....having some now
(chocolate, not coffee--not at this hour, at any rate!)
--Maire