[Sca-cooks] help!

euriol euriol at ptd.net
Tue Nov 11 16:20:03 PST 2008

Perhaps you can expand it beyond the "Here's where I found it". What do you
do after you find "it"? How do  you know if "it" is a good resource? And
are there any particular types of research that is being hunted? (i.e.
Specific Time, Specific Place, Specific Dish).

What do you want your students to be able to walk away with? In the last
Tournament's Illuminated was a Quest article about Teaching in the SCA.
Included in it was a guideline by Mistress Alicia on how to plan a class.
You might find it useful.

If these questions I posed, spurn more questions of your own... please
post. I think this could be the start of an interesting conversation.

Good luck.

Euriol