[Sca-cooks] need to draw on your experience

David Friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Thu Nov 13 11:43:46 PST 2008

Sounds like great fun.

I was recently in London, visiting the British Museum in bits of free
time. There was a lady there who was giving some sort of
demo/explanation on Roman cooking and had apparently recently
published her own translation of Apicius. Interesting conversation
ensued.

David Friedman
www.daviddfriedman.com
daviddfriedman.blogspot.com/