[Sca-cooks] Curious Quick Request...

rattkitten rattkitten at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 13 18:02:05 PST 2008

LOL And THIS is why I ask this list....
I love you guys!!!!!!!!!   If you want to prove the used left handed
whiz bangers... ask the cooks list...  (Stefan don't even start...) ;)
I will read back over this tomorrow and check out the various sources....

See I know someone that cares... who is cooking a Mid Eastern Feast that
got called on this without even knowing... (different list from this
indeed not one she is on) and the person calling it out I have issues
with.  Thus the question... as the event is very open regarding time
periods... and likes to stretch to the farthest reaches... so the Cook
that Cares IS within her boundaries.... and the other one is going under
an assumption....

HAH!!!! ::Smacks Table:: I knew that I could depend upon you all!!!!!!!!

Nichola