[Sca-cooks] OT - This guy really likes his Pasta!

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Thu Nov 20 06:00:08 PST 2008

S CLEMENGER wrote:
> eeeeuuuw!
> I wonder why pasta sauce and not, say, vegemite?

The news article didn't mention that pasta sauce was in
the jar ... only that it was pasta jar.

> never mind....don't really wanna know....
> --Maire (eeeeuuuw!)

Such culinary pleasures should be confined to one's own kitchen.

Vincenzo

--
Martin G. Diehl

Visit my online gallery at Renderosity [3D Artist's Community]
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/browse.php?username=MGD