[Sca-cooks] Fish at feasts

aeduin aeduin at roadrunner.com
Thu Nov 20 12:05:47 PST 2008

Darachshire's Black Oak Lodge frequently serves fish.  And not just
salmon, though we've done that a few times.  Mussels have been done
also.  Plus, Dame Selene did a quite tasty bouillabaisse for the
Friday Night Soup Kitchen.

It helps that the food is one of the draws for the event and that
many of the people coming know to expect out of the ordinary things
and come with an open mind.

aeduin