[Sca-cooks] Fish at feasts

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Nov 20 13:59:57 PST 2008

You don't indicate how many people you are serving or how many
tables. Can you provide those tables with hot fish all at the same time?
I personally would take and test this dish out on a group first just to see
how it goes over locally. Are people prepared to debone a whole fish at
table?
That takes a certain skillset. Many people can't do it without destroying
the fish and scattering the bones about and in a dimly lit hall that's even
more problematic. Do you have someone or a couple of people that could serve
the fish and debone them at table?

Johnnae