[Sca-cooks] Fish at feasts

Euriol of Lothian euriol at ptd.net
Thu Nov 20 16:57:26 PST 2008

I don't recall who originated it, but one of the pearls of wisdom I have
heard in regards to food served at feast is "Only one weird looking dish and
only one weird tasting dish, and don't make it the same dish." I never
expect everyone to eat every dish I serve for a feast, but there should be
enough variety in the dishes that everyone goes home satisfied.

Euriol