[Sca-cooks] Testing....

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Tue Nov 25 08:02:29 PST 2008

Elaine Koogler wrote:
> Hi Folks,
> I'm testing my connection to this list.  I'm seeing the messages
> you folks send out, but I'm not seeing the ones I send

Please check your Mailman list options ...

Click "Unsubscribr or Edit Options"
You'll need to enter the password from the monthly password reminder
Be sure that "Receive your own posts to the list?" is set to "Yes"

> ...and you are all being
> unusually quiet about responding to my questions.

Shhhhhhhhh ... we're huntin' waaaaabits ...

> Let me know if you see this one, please?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Kiri

Vincenzo

--
Martin G. Diehl

Visit my online gallery at Renderosity [3D Artist's Community]
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/browse.php?username=MGD