[Sca-cooks] White House Chef

chawkswrth at aol.com chawkswrth at aol.com
Tue Nov 25 10:31:52 PST 2008

Most assuredly! I have become involved with a New Household devoted to taking in Newcomers and showing them more of the ropes then poor, overworked Chatalaines can do. One of my points with them is to look for Service Opportunities in the Kitchen or on the Field. It is a great way to meet people and you are doing something Good!

Washing dishes, chopping veggies or waterbearing is always a great place for New People to become (dare I say it?) assimilated.
Making the Event easy and fun for all...making sure everyone is content...ye-up-sounds like Pelican Work to me! <G>

Helen
Who believes that Service IS fun...but research is even better when you find what you are looking for....