[Sca-cooks] Cooking for Power

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 17:33:42 PST 2008

I would assume that Cajun Coffee would be what they serve in New
Orleans...coffee with chicory.  Has a very different taste from regular
coffee.  It's particularly good made up as Cafe au Lait and served with
beignets!! (fond memories of eating beignets and drinking cafe au lait from
Cafe du Monde while sitting on a deck on the edge of the river!

Kiri