[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP, not truly food-related, but...

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 09:02:59 PST 2008

Maybe you watched the Hells Kitchen marathon just a little too long?  I know
we got hung up on it on Friday...even though we knew who won!!  And then
they did it again yesterday.  No, not FoodTV or Fox, but Fox Reality.  I
guess they figure they own the show so they might as well get as much
mileage out of it as possible.  And yes...though I've not ever had any
culinary training at all, there are things that those guys get wrong that
make me really scratch my head in perplexity!!

Kiri