[Sca-cooks] Robin the Bandit - Help!

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 15:22:38 PST 2008

    My cleaning woman has named him, my three month old kitten, Robin
the Bandit instead of Robin of Sherwood Forest. It is a war against who
is the Lord of this house the kitten or me the lady. We started on
second week of toilet training yesterday and he would not accept his
graduation to a hole in his kitten seat on the toilet. He did not go to
the bathroom all day yesterday - in Chile we have no kitty liter that
can go down the toilet so I had to do something else. I spent many
afternoons making kitty litter out of newspaper and tissue thanks to
your recipes. Robin would not accept it. He did nothing but eat all that
paper I prepared for him.
    Probably as Ohama accepted the Presidency, Robin decided he was
thirsty but needs to drink water out of my glass cause he likes me and
thinks what I do is right. I was sound asleep as it was 1 am here, I
woke up to the sound of the moving glass. It fell on top of me. That is
cold story.
    At 6 am Robin wanted to pee. I ran to the bathroom faster than him
and I put water in the bathtub. No sooner done Robin jumped in. (I know
cats.) Then he jumped up to his training seat on the toilet, which is
adjacent and filled his paws with kitty litter. Then he jumped to the
floor and decorated the entire apartment with kitty litter. . .
HELP!
Suey