[Sca-cooks] Vitha's cheese

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Nov 5 22:44:40 PST 2008

Vitha offered:
<<< It may re-appear in Eadric's kitchen in February or at 12th night.
Still discussing plans (I'm working both kitchens depending on the
pending move thingy.|)

I may take you up on your offer.  I'll have a block of cheddar ready
around 12th night.. :P >>>

Too bad I'm not wherever you are. :-(

<<< (Note to others - I'll do up a posting on the cheese I presented at
the Atlantia's St. Lukes' event if anyone is interested... >>>

I've still got some digests to catch up on, so you may have already
posted this, but if you haven't, please do so.

Stefan
lover of cheddar cheese, especially the sharp, aged stuff. Or are
those really equivalent?
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com