[Sca-cooks] A note from your friendly List Admin

Martin G. Diehl mdiehl at nac.net
Sun Nov 16 08:01:19 PST 2008

Michael Gunter wrote:

> I've noticed some people are getting a bit lazy.
> Please trim your posts. Quote only what you
> are answering.
>
> Change the Subject Line.

And please use "Reply" _only_ when replying to a thread.

On starting a new thread (that is, an entirely new subject),
please use "Compose" (or the equivalent in your eMail client).

> Discussions have started to get a bit heated
> and be careful when speaking in derogatory
> terms about people.
>
> It looks like most of the problems are clearing
> up but there have still been resposes with the
> entire previous post attached.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gunthar
> Evil List Admin

"Evil List Admin" ... Hah ... not even remotely true.

Vincenzo

--
Martin G. Diehl

Visit my online gallery at Renderosity [3D Artist's Community]
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/browse.php?username=MGD