[Sca-cooks] was another mustardy quwstion is now Runpold text

Susanne Mayer susanne.mayer5 at chello.at
Sat Nov 22 10:41:11 PST 2008

Thank you for yor link. As my Mothers tounge IS german, I hope I will not
have too much problems (and a middle german Dictionary also helps) in
translating into nmodern german.

Did you know that some recipes from rupold survived parctically unchanget up
to the 19th century?

Regards Katharina, who did not check her mails earlier.