[Sca-cooks] OT:Cat Litter Substitute

Martha Oser osermart at msu.edu
Wed Oct 1 15:22:48 PDT 2008

"Clumping" cat litter _may_ clog your toilet, if the clumps you try to flush
are too big and/or your toilet doesn't flush well.

Regular granular clay-based cat litter that does not clump (I use Tidy Cat)
generally will not clog your toilet unless you try to flush a metric
butt-load of it all at once.

Scoop the poop and flush it.  When you want to clean out the whole box, dump
the loose litter into a trash bag for disposal.

 -Helena