[Sca-cooks] brisket

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptd.net
Thu Oct 2 07:38:17 PDT 2008

Probably all me Phlip.... Sometimes I don't know sh*t!   :-)
Cuz
On Oct 1, 2008, at 10:11 AM, Saint Phlip wrote:

Well, it was originally Norse, but it's also Old English ;-) Dunno who
you're talking to, but they seem to be misinformed. And the brisket is
the lower chest. It lies over the breastbone, lower ribs, and the
connecting cartilages.

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 9:54 AM, Heleen Greenwald <heleen at ptd.net> wrote:
> Could someone please tell me what cut of meat brisket is in
> english?  First
> off, I thought the word brisket WAS English, but I was told no.
> Then I told
> this person that brisket was the the best or first cut of
> roast....... what
> do I know? Could someone please enlighten me.
> Many thanks.
> Phillipa
>

> ...Us?  You mean someone has actually confused  us for adults?

Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.