[Sca-cooks] OOP: Instant Coffee

Terri Morgan online2much at cox.net
Wed Oct 8 20:12:19 PDT 2008

My husband enjoys "Cafe Bustelo"
http://www.foodlocker.com/brands-c-caf--bustelo.html (which I buy for him
else he *would* drink that nasty cheap stuff... Navy training and all that).

Anyway. Those of our friends who shudder at the idea of instant coffee seem
to wipe out Arn's supply of the Cafe Bustello before they ever start making
their own and later greet a gift of a bottle of it with glee. So I'm
thinking it's a good one. (I'm not a coffee drinker.)

The only people I've met who weren't all raves about it (keeping in mind
that it is instant) were die-hard Starbucks fans. The Bustelo isn't bitter
enough for them.

Hrothny
(Note to Atlantian - if you are attending War of the Wings this weekend, I'd
be happy to give you a taster of it.)