[Sca-cooks] Interesting locally-produced foods...(oop)

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Oct 13 12:37:12 PDT 2008

Maire gave us a description of a number of interesting sausages she
had gotten at her farmer's market but also mentioned:

<<< I came home with "Roger's Holiday Habanero" sausages which I'm
eating now (as part of a dish of baked autumn veggies--carrots,
parsnip, turnips, onion, and fennel tossed with evoo and balsamic
vinegar), which are made with pork, cranberries, blueberries, honey,
smoked and fresh habaneros, and a fair amount of orange peel.  Very,
very good. >>>

Smoked and fresh habaneros??

See this Florilegium file.

per-insanity-msg  (30K)  4/17/08    Insane personas, insanity in period.

:-)

Stefan

--------

    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas