[Sca-cooks] OOP canning adventures

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Tue Oct 14 06:52:04 PDT 2008

How fun.
I had a similar experience this weekend.
Lemons were on sale REALLY cheap so I got two large bags
(approximately 24 lemons) and several boxes of salt and now salted
lemons curing in the garage.
Canning will take place later this year.
I think the act of preservation (in many different forms) is a huge
turn on!

David

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST
REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.com