[Sca-cooks] OOP: Cooking for the Mediaeval Baebes

Christiane christianetrue at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 14 12:16:32 PDT 2008

For any of the fans of their music on this list ... I get to cook for the Mediaeval Baebes for a show Nov. 1 in Philadelphia! Squee!

Among them are one vegan, two vegetarians, and eight others who I'm told "will eat anything."

There's another band called Zombie Girl playing, as well as Gerard McCann, who is famous for exactly ONE song: "Cry Little Sister" from the "Lost Boys" soundtrack.

The fun part is that I have to coordinate the food arrangements for three dressing rooms; warming pans, chafing dishes, etc.

I keep telling myself it's worth it, to see the Baebes with a soundsystem that does them justice.

Gianotta (hoping that they'll sing "Alba" or "Trovommi amor" or "Adam Lay i-Bounden")