[Sca-cooks] What the Tourist Cannot Know

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Wed Oct 15 01:34:39 PDT 2008

Suey wrote:

>My US college roommate and I went to a local
>restaurant two years ago between Houston and Galveston and we had the
>best meal on earth. I don't remember the name of the village or the
>place. She took her boyfriend back there and could not find it.

It might have closed.  The problem with listing restaurant recommendations
in a "permanent" medium such as the internet is that many restaurants don't
last for a long time.  A restaurant may serve excellent food but still not
be able to make enough money to stay in business for more than a few years.

Alys K.

Elise Fleming
alysk at ix.netcom.com
http://home.netcom.com/~alysk/