[Sca-cooks] Llibre de totes maneres de confits / Llibre de Sent Soví

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 13:12:24 PDT 2008

It is.  I had it on pre-order with Amazon, and had to wait a very long time
as it didn't come out as originally scheduled.  I have it now and, though I
haven't had a chance to look at it closely, it looks to be good.  I do know
Joan Santanach's work from a previous publication on Italian cooking, and
that one was superb!

Kiri