[Sca-cooks] Cooks & Bards????

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Oct 20 18:45:30 PDT 2008

Euriol asked:

<<< Was wondering if I should put in to have a class on "Unraveling the
Mysteries of Cooking Competitions". Would there be any interest? >>>

I won't be at that event, but if you create either a class handout
that will work as an article or an actual article, I'd be interested
in having either for the Florilegium.

I just recently created a general discussion file on cooking
competitions and one or two reviews of specific cooking
competitions.  I hope to be adding a few more in the near future as I
get them edited.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas