[Sca-cooks] We are the servants of cats

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 15:10:08 PDT 2008

    We are the lords of dogs.
    On 18 September, I think I told you I acquired a kitten, Robin. He
now has plastic toenails glued over is own as I will not tolerate cats
ruining  my furniture but when castrated he will also loose his toe
nails. He also has Keep Off, a spray so he will not scratch my furniture
or jump off the window ledge, 12 stories down just in case he wants to
commit suicide over the color of his nail polish. . . no?
    He was born on 08/08/08 so on 08 November his liter box will
disappear and he will have to start doing his things in the toilet as I
have a trainer seat for him. - Hell on wheels as he is monkey see,
monkey do. Imagine sharing a cat's trainer seat with a kitten!
    Now he is sound asleep on top of my telephone book on top of the
page for car paint page so I cant call the man to paint the scratches on
my car before my husband returns from his business trip!
    I wish I could attach a photo of little Robin orange cat. He is the
cutest since my last one.
Suey