[Sca-cooks] Fwd: [Meridiangardens] Fw: Mint Farm Foreclosure

chawkswrth at aol.com chawkswrth at aol.com
Mon Oct 27 12:48:03 PDT 2008

I thought since there was a recent discussion on Mint, this may be applicable. It comes from someone I know who does not panic at news like this.
Farming is a chancy business, anyway...and folks do not live by soy or corn alone. Farmers produce what we eat and get smacked down for doing it. (my cousin is a farmer)
My own thoughts are that no bank should be allowed to work with Farmers until they, themselves, have spent time behind the plow, working a chicken house or cutting up potatos for planting...just to name a very few of the chores needing to be done....

anyway-have a mint julep...or a bit of Mint Jelly....

Helen