[Sca-cooks] testing bread recipes with Peter Reinhart

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 2 11:20:58 PDT 2008

> And the fact that I have no clue what a "slack dough" is, probably is a good
> indication I shouldn't apply, but I would be interested in following along
> from the sidelines! Betsy

There won't be much to see from the sidelines since
we are pretty much supposed to keep recipes and
results secret. About the only thing I can see being
allowed on here would be questions on maybe
why something occurred so that our responses to the
author would be more detailed.

He did ask for beginners as well since feedback
from non-bakers could be very important. If a
recipe frustrates one of his guinea pigs then he
will need to update or re-evaluate the recipe.

It never hurts to ask.

Gunthar