[Sca-cooks] Suggestions for leftover soup chicken?

Robin Carroll-Mann rcarrollmann at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 17:55:59 PDT 2008

Chicken leg quarters were on sale, so now I have a large pot of soup,
and about a quart of shredded (falling-apart) chicken meat.  I know
what to do with the soup.  I'd like suggestions about what to do with
the chicken, other than dumping it back into the soup.  I'd like
suggestions on what to do with the chicken.  It's not as flavorful as
it might be, because I let the soup simmer a long time, but it's still
edible.  Googling "chicken leftovers" brings up results for leftover
roast chicken.

So suggestions?  Could be period or modern.  No real food restrictions.

--
Brighid ni Chiarain
My NEW email is rcarrollmann at gmail.com