[Sca-cooks] Couple of quick questions for the list....

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 6 12:33:04 PDT 2008

Lilinah wrote:
> Selene wrote:
>> I'm entering the West's siege
>> cookery contest at GWW next week and am doing market research on the
>> judges.  Bwahahaha.
>
> Sorry, i won't see you there - getting to "local" events is enough of
> a problem without a vehicle, let alone trying to get to something out
> of kingdom.
>
> I did see Mercy/Artemesia the Potter at Crown - i gave her a big hug
> and sent my regards back to you, Selene, and to you, Huette.

Oh drat, mit out vehicle?  That's rough.   I was hoping to see what you
entered for the snackies for the Ladies' Social.  It's a sneaky way of
acquiring Catering, is it not?  Hey, whatever works.

Mercy is nearly my neighbor now - I'll go collect my hug in the next day
or so!  Her current SCA name is Asakura Machime, the closest we could
come in Japanese to a given name that sounded like Mercy.  It's been
tough getting used to, but by gosh I'll do my heraldish duty and use the
actual registered form if it kills me.

Sel.