[Sca-cooks] OOP: Instant Coffee

Lilinah lilinah at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 6 14:28:12 PDT 2008

Kiri wrote:
>If you can find it, Yuban is recommended by several sources as being the
>best.  I've used it in a coffee cordial recipe I have (read Kahlua) and it
>worked very well.

It has been a long time since i've been compelled to drink the stuff,
but in the past i've found Yuban to be the most tolerable of instant
coffees - they used to make a "dark roast" or something like that -
may still make it, but i don't every look for it - that tasted a
little better.  And apparently they now have "organic" instant
coffee...
--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita