[Sca-cooks] Eaten by a GRUE??

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 6 19:20:53 PDT 2008

Personally, I thought he meant Grewe, but he is dead and not a cannibal.

But the gaming grue is:

a sinister, lurking presence in the dark places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.

Hmmmm ... I am wondering why all the lights in the living room just came on.  And there seems to be a lot of light streaming from under the rock...

Huette