[Sca-cooks] OOP canning adventures

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 14 08:22:20 PDT 2008

I've been saving jars all year, much to the dismay of my housekeeper who
has to figure out where to put them.

A good brand of jar pasta sauce, Classico, sells their product in actual
Mason jars.  Better than average for commercial s'getti sauce, not full
of sugar like some of them.   A quick look at Google shows me that I'm
not the only one who buys that brand, in part, to recycle the jars.

Selene