[Sca-cooks] OOP canning adventures

tudorpot at gmail.com tudorpot at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 08:23:44 PDT 2008

I scour yard sales- scored two boxes of a dozen jars for $2 at one
sale. The other day I found half a dozen of the wide mouth sealing
rings for 25 cents. Just need to keep canning in the back of your
mind when at sales.  Earlier this year at one yard sale- a fellow was
trying to sell a 'Classico' jar for a $1.00-- I gently suggested that
for another dollar someone could buy one full of sauce.

Freda