[Sca-cooks] OOP canning adventures

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Tue Oct 14 10:09:27 PDT 2008

I was always cautioned by various older female relatives to always use new
jars when pressure canning. I've had enough used jars break while in a
boiling water bath that I've stuck with their advice and haven't had a
pressure-related breakage yet.

I suppose it depends on how much pressure you're using, as well as how
well the jars are made.

Margaret