[Sca-cooks] Largesse

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 14 11:09:06 PDT 2008

> So it would be appropriate for me to gift
>some jars of jam etc to the Crown or my
>local baron?

Any kind of largesse is welcomed by people who
have to hand it out. Although I suggest that
we have plenty of soap and candles
thankyewverymuch.

>How would I do this?
Put it in nice jars or period looking pots. Make
sure it is sealed well.
Then you can do anything from making a big
presentation by your group to just going up
in person when they aren't busy and offering
the gift to just leaving it on the Thrones.

Another suggestion would be to contact their
Head of Entourage and giving it to them if you
don't want to make a big deal out of it.
 > Freda
Gunthar