[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 30, Issue 44

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 16 13:30:36 PDT 2008

Constanza dear,
you can always ping me directly for this sort of thing:

for 2-4 servings salad
1 cucumber or 150-200g leaf lettuce for instance frisee or nappa (not sure china-cabbage but should mean nappa)

to prepare:  empty the content of the bag into a salad bowl, add 1T water (for leaf lettuce you need 3T water) and 3T oil, stir.  The addition of vinegar is not required.  Let the prepared ingredients drain well (IE dry the lettuce) and mix under the prepared salad dressing.

Tip: Dill-herb dressing is also perfectly prepared with 4T yogurt, sweet (whipping) cream or sour cream in place of the oil.

In Service
Gwen Cat
swamped, but never too swamped for a quicky translation ;-)