[Sca-cooks] And now a meatier question...

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Tue Oct 21 15:53:58 PDT 2008

The event steward is thinking something like $5 for lunch, which would
rule out more extravagant notions, and possibly feeding as many as 175.
The site isn't restricting food being brought in at all, they just don't
want us to use the kitchen. This is kingdom 12th Night and it's pretty
centrally located, so we're likely to have a reasonable draw.

There are a number of local restaurants of varying types, there isn't
going to be a feast for supper either, and I think she might be a little
optimistic about the cold lunch thing.

I am tempted to see if we can bring in a microwave or toaster oven to let
people warm their own lunches.

Margaret