[Sca-cooks] And now a meatier question...

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Oct 21 16:36:07 PDT 2008

What about a selection of cold sandwiches, quiche (perhaps)
and then a roaster or two of something like brats? A Microwave might be
a good idea; what about a couple panini grills to quickly grill sandwiches?
 In any case this certainly isn't going to be a small undertaking.
Lunch for 175 is a lot of food and outlay.

Johnnae