[Sca-cooks] Venison Recipes Wanted

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Oct 22 16:17:27 PDT 2008

Recipes for period dishes involving venison can be located through
www.medievalcookery.com of course.
If she needs some suggestions on how to handle venison in general
maybe she should check out  Nichola Fletcher's Ultimate Venison Cookery
by Nichola Fletcher.
She's the author of Charlemagne's Tablecloth.
http://www.nicholafletcher.com/food_writer.html
I always suggest that people check out Cabela's for game cookery books.
http://www.cabelas.com/home.jsp;jsessionid=20ZCY41AV3NT1LAQBBJSCNNMCAEFIIWE?_requestid=111822
If I had wanted one, I could have struck one or two bambi's crossing the
street in town on Tuesday at 9 am.
There were eight of them in the mini herd. (stupid rats on hooves)

Johnnae