[Sca-cooks] Perry????

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 08:13:15 PDT 2008

I'm not sure whether it's been pasteurized, but I can find out.  I do know
that finding unpasteurized cider is virtually impossible around here unless
you "know someone" or make it yourself...something about a state law
requiring pasteurization...I think it's to prevent the accidental sale of an
alcoholic beverage.  But I'm not sure about pear juice.  I know it's coming
from the orchard where the pears were grown, but that's about it.

Yes, I'd love it if you would forward my query.  I don't really want to join
any more "lists", but any advice they could offer would be appreciated!

Kiri