[Sca-cooks] Kumiss stuff

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Oct 27 14:26:22 PDT 2008

Drakey said:
<<<
Posted Dec 2003 - I probably know a bit more since then :)
<snip>
Sorry for the huge ramble, I hope some have found it vaguely
interesting... Should I write this into an article for the next BVI
newsletter? >>>

Yes, you should.  I'm not sure  what "BVI" is, but yes you should
definitely write up this article and send it to Stefan for his
Florilegium files.

I believe I have this quoted message in the kumiss-msg file, but a
more elaborate article would be even better. And besides, if you pull
a Drakey on your copy of the quoted message (Do an MRI scan with the
disk in your pocket, have a herd of rampaging kangaroos trample your
computer, dump conductive ink inside your disk drive, you know, the
run-of-the-mill Drakey things) the copy of your article should
survive 8000? miles away in Ansteorra.

:-)
Stefan
--------