[Sca-cooks] Kumiss stuff for Lilinah - warning, long rambling post...

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Oct 30 13:33:27 PDT 2008

You know, I just might experiment. I have some whole milk organic
yougurt here, and can get some that's fat free. Thinking, if I took
the fat from the one (it floaqts to the top) and added sugar to both,
then some Brewer's Yeast, then let it sit, I wonder what might happen?
If it's too nasty, I can throw it out, and it just might work.

BTW, Lillinah, I'd be careful and make sure that what you get is
actual dehydrated mare's milk, and not the milk supplement. By repute,
the supplement tastes nasty enough that even the foals don't like it.

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard