[Sca-cooks] Culinary Antique Store

Kathleen Madsen kmadsen12000 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 2 18:08:03 PDT 2008

I'm behind on my emails so this may have been replied to already, but I do recall a lovely culinary antique lust-inducing shop in the Ferry Building.  They had a fabulous butter churn that I wanted, but the price was beyond extravagant.  It was one of those places that no matter how I dressed I felt shabby when I was in there - but heavens, did they have some really, really fabulous stuff!

Eibhlin