[Sca-cooks] Perry????

Amy Cooper amy.s.cooper at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 07:26:35 PDT 2008

Do you know if the pear juice has been pasteurized or not? I know for
making cyser (apple cider and honey fermented together), it is
important that the cider be unpasteurized. Something about the
pasteurization inhibits fermentation, or so I"m told.

I'm also on one of the SCA brewers lists that's out there. Would you
like me to forward your question onto them?

Ilsebet