[Sca-cooks] Jungle Jim's

Ginny Beatty ginbeatty at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 05:48:19 PDT 2008

Some of the spices have different pricing depending on which country section
you visit in the store. So ...pick and choose carefully.
If you're a chilihead, they have an impressive selection of hot sauces, some
are even locked up. Also, look into the balsamic vinegars. Some are locked
up because they are $$$.
The soda aisle has some fun and obscure selections including multiple
flavors of Moxie, Nehi, and Jolt Cola.
I'm not sure if they'll have Tim Tams in the Australian section this time of
year.
Jungle Jim's has a long and storied history in the area. When I was in
college at Miami U in the 80's, that was the one of the first places I went
to  get good bulk produce for feasts.
In one of the side rooms they show a short movie of the history of Jungle
Jim's.
Gwyneth